We offer professional domestic cleaning and ironing throughout London and the UK. At times to suit you, available on a daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
We only hire reliable, dependable, trustworthy individuals who understand our commitment to high standards and professional integrity. Because we pay our cleaners on average 17% more then our competitors we can easily recruit and maintain the most experienced and skilful cleaners, whilst allowing continuity for our regular customers.
We carefully check the background, full CRB and references of each and every employee. Because your personal safety and security are our top priority, all of our cleaners are fully insured and bonded, so you can rest assured that we´ll treat your home as we would our own.
Before we send you a cleaner we provide extensive in-house training and keep the cleaners working in a team where we constantly supervise them until they are ready. After that we monitor our cleaning staff through regular inspections, field supervision, and detailed record keeping.
All of our staff learn to follow correct procedures, are detail oriented, and thoroughly complete specific tasks in order to achieve the quality you deserve.
Why choose Us:
- Trained, vetted, CRB checked and insured cleaners.
- Same cleaner every time.
- Security! All our cleaners are trained in safe key-holding. We will never have your keys with the address held in one place and if we lose your keys we will pay for new ones to be cut.
- No extra charge for ironing, shopping, pets care.
- Immediate cleaner replacement in case of holidays, sickness etc.
- No minimum term contract.
- Discounts on all other services.: Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, End of Tenancy Cleaning, Spring Cleaning, After Builders Cleaning and House removal services.
Our vetting is carefully done to ensure that a cleaner will stay with you for a good period of time. We know that it takes a lot to allow a stranger into your premises hence the reason why we make all the adequate steps to guarantee the peace of mind of our clients by ensuring that all our cleaners are fully vetted.
The vetting procedure includes:
- Identification Check.
- Permission to work in UK – All our cleaners must be entitled to work in UK. Our vetting manager ensures that all legal requirements are adhered to
- References – Our vetting manager has undertaken an advance training course to enable him to verify that the references are genuine and that the referees are giving a true and honest appraisal of the applicant.
- Proof of address.
- Next of kin details – We ensure that the details of the applicant´s next of kin are taken.
Of course, we´re very careful with your belongings, but it´s good to know that you are protected against loss and/or breakage that may occur whilst we clean your home. We have Employers Liability insurance for up to £10,000,000 and Public Liability insurance for up to £2,000,000 (increased cover can be arranged on request) and more importantly we have Treatment Risk and Loss of Keys Risk included.
Your contract continues as long as you want. We need two weeks notice in order to fully cancel the cleaning service. If you wish to cancel or change one day we normally require at least 72 hours notice.
We ensure you that you will get cost effective and reliable service. You can get the best value with us and our rates are economical enough to win business in open competition.
CONTACT OUR TEAM
Get in touch with us today via our Contact Us page and we´ll get back to you with a quote tailored to your needs.
Established for over 6 years with thousands of cleans completed. Our staff are checked, equipped and uniformed professionals who are fully insured against ALL eventualities.
If we don’t get it right, we’ll do the job again free of charge!